Oklahoma City Massage Therapy-Request a Mobile Massage
Specializing in Pain, Pediatric, and Prenatal
Benefits of Massage
- Stretch out weak, over used, and sore muscles
- Decrease Pain. Including pain caused from chronic conditions, surgery, and trauma.
- Help healing diastasis recti and cesarean scars
- Breakdown my fascia adhesions and scar tissue
- Improve Circulation
- Improve Depression and anxiety
- Help ease Chronic Pain. Including Low Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Pain Associated with Autoimmune Disorders.
Massage Therapy: Find a Modality to Fit your Needs!
- Prenatal Massage helps ease hip pain, low back pain, sciatica, and circulation. Massage is also beneficial for Optimal Fetal Positioning: if baby is in a good position mom will have a shorter labor. Focus on You!
- Medical is beneficial for people who struggle with chronic pain, injuries, and surgeries. Medical massage can help remove knots and trigger points, stretch and lengthen hurt or overused muscles, and aid in recovery after surgery. Feel Good!
- Reflexology is a Chinese foot and hand massage that has been used for thousands of years. Improve pain, get your body ready for labor, and help keep contractions regularly with reflexology. Enjoy!
- Post-op care We combine our knowledge of Manual Lymphatic Drainage massage with our knowledge of Pain and Kinesiology Tape to help you heal from orthopedic surgery. This type of service is only offered at the recommendation of your physician. Heal!
- Neuromuscular Therapy Work out tensions, knots, trigger points, and the stresses of life. This is the perfect massage for people who have a demanding lifestyle, caretakers of children, and for people who live with chronic pain. Revitalize!
- Couples Relax and enjoy with a special someone. Perfect for a holiday or anniversary gift.
- Don’t have time for a full hour? Schedule a 10 minute body melt!
- Kinesiology Taping for improved posture, acute and chronic pain, and better athletic performance. Click to learn more about Kinesiology Taping.
- Home Massage (Mobile Massage) Bring the therapist to you! For a small traveling fee you can enjoy massage therapy in your own home. This is especially beneficial to our pregnant clients, people who have chronic pain, and people who have young children.
Contact us to book an infant massage class! Private classes start at $40. Group discounts are available.
Pricing and Availability
Basic Swedish, Medical, Neuromuscular Therapy, Reflexology.
$85/90 minutes $60/hour, $40/half hour
$150/hour $200/90 minutes
Targeted area or problem: diastasis recti, pain from a previous injury, or post op recovery massage. Starting at $35
Infant or Child under 10
IN STUDIO Starting at $40
Infant or Child under 10
IN HOME Starting at $20 (Plus travel fees.)
Infant Massage Class
Private classes starting at $45 Learn Massage techniques to for fussiness, teething, colic, pain, and sleep routine. Group discounts available.
Mobile Massage Available
Bring the therapist to you! View travel fee.
For all of our Doula Clients!
Purchase Therapy for a Loved One
Gift vouchers and sessions available upon request.