Benefits of Massage
- Stretch out weak, over used, and sore muscles
- Decrease Pain. Including pain caused from chronic conditions, surgery, and trauma.
- Help healing diastasis recti and cesarean scars
- Breakdown my fascia adhesions and scar tissue
- Improve Circulation
- Improve Depression and anxiety
- Help ease Chronic Pain. Including Low Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Pain Associated with Autoimmune Disorders.
Massage Therapy: Find a Modality to Fit your Needs!
- Prenatal Massage helps ease hip pain, low back pain, sciatica, and circulation. Massage is also beneficial for Optimal Fetal Positioning: if baby is in a good position mom will have a shorter labor. Focus on You!
- Medical and Manual Therapy is beneficial for people who struggle with chronic pain, injuries, and surgeries. Medical massage can help remove knots and trigger points, stretch and lengthen hurt or overused muscles, and aid in recovery after surgery. Feel Good!
- Reflexology is a Chinese foot and hand massage that has been used for thousands of years. Improve pain, get your body ready for labor, and help keep contractions regularly with reflexology. Enjoy!
- Post-op care We combine our knowledge of Manual Lymphatic Drainage massage with our knowledge of Pain and Kinesiology Tape to help you heal from orthopedic surgery. This type of service is only offered at the recommendation of your physician. Heal!https://beautifullyconnected.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?appointmentType=3686886
- Neuromuscular Therapy Work out tensions, knots, trigger points, and the stresses of life. This is the perfect massage for people who have a demanding lifestyle, caretakers of children, and for people who live with chronic pain. Revitalize!
- Couples Relax and enjoy with a special someone. Perfect for a holiday or anniversary gift.
- Don’t have time for a full hour? Schedule a Manual Therapy Session!
- Kinesiology Taping for improved posture, acute and chronic pain, and better athletic performance. Click to learn more about Kinesiology Taping.
- Ionic Foot Detox A treatment to help your body detox from toxins in the organs, joints, and lymphatic system. The foot baths take 30 minutes. They can be added on to any treatment, or scheduled stand-alone. Treatments are not suitable for pregnant women, people with pace makers, and people with type one diabetes. Additionally: the treatment should not be done on people who have open sores on thier feet.
- Home Massage (Mobile Massage) Bring the therapist to you! For a small traveling fee you can enjoy massage therapy in your own home. This is especially beneficial to our pregnant clients, people who have chronic pain, and people who have young children.
Contact us to book an infant massage class! Private classes start at $40. Group discounts are available.
Pricing and Availability
Basic Swedish, Medical, Neuromuscular Therapy, Reflexology.
$85/90 minutes $60/hour, $40/half hour
$150/hour $200/90 minutes
Targeted area or problem: diastasis recti, pain from a previous injury, or post op recovery massage. Starting at $35
Infant or Child under 10
Infant Massage Class
Private classes starting at $40 Learn Massage techniques to for fussiness, teething, colic, pain, and sleep routine. Group discounts available.
Mobile Massage Available
Bring the therapist to you!
For all of our Doula Clients!
Purchase Therapy for a Loved One
Gift vouchers and sessions available upon request.